Oral Eating And Drinking Care Plans

Children with additional mealtime support requirements or a compromised swallow will require an oral eating and drinking care plan (OEDCP) for them to attend childcare/ELC/school/vacation care.

Assessment, development and ongoing monitoring of the care plan can be arranged with one of our Speech Pathologists.  Please phone Reception to make an appointment.

© 2011 - 2020 Lively Eaters Feeding Services