University Student Clinic
Lively Eaters has fine-tuned their student training program over the last 3 years and is now proud to partner with UniSA offering final-year University Occupational Therapy (OT) and Speech Pathology (SP) student clinics. In an Adelaide first, Lively Eaters is offering families the opportunity to work with both an OT and SP in our multi-disciplinary student clinic.
We firmly believe:
- Exposing and training students will ensure high-quality feeding therapy for children with feeding challenges now and in the future.
- Students bring the most up-to-date knowledge and research and combined with our decades of experience at Lively Eaters all our Lively Eaters families benefit.
- Students allow us to implement evidence-based initiatives such as managing waiting lists.
- Students offer us the capacity to complete projects for service development allowing us to focus on your child
What this means for you:
- Quicker care – shorter waiting lists and more availability
- More cost-effective therapy (claimable under NDIS plans, however not claimable under Medicare/Private health)
- Greater flexibility in appointment times
- Your child and family with be offered thoughtful planned care supervised by a Senior Feeding Therapist